Sentry MLG Manual Sampler for Liquefied Gases
- Part #
- Sentry MLG Sampler
The Sentry MLG manual low emission sampler is ideal for sampling liquified petroleum gas (LPG) and other two-phase liquids—gases that are pressurized, stored and transported in their liquid phase—with high vapor pressures.
The Sentry MLG sampler incorporates a number of features to provide for safe, simple and represenatative sampling. The six-port tandem valve simplifies sampling by replacing multiple valve operations with just one ergonomically-designed valve. The sampler action is repeatable, so the sample is always as representative as possible.
By using an expansion vessel to reduce sample cylinder volume after the sample is captured, both safety (outage space for transport of the cylinder assembly) and representative sampling are assured for the most accurate data analysis results.
- Flow-through design assures representative sample
- Tandem switching valve integrates multiple functions into one device
- Self-sealing quick disconnects for easy removal and transport of sample cylinder
- Various volume-reduction methods to meet regulatory "maximum fill density" requirements
- Ergonomic design reduces turning torque and eliminates repetitive wrist action
- Variety of configurations to meet any gas sampling need
- Options include sample cooler, in-line filter, cooling water valves, check valves, carbon canister, nitrogen purge, flow indicator, cylinder relief valve, rupture disc, pipe stand, heater and enclosures; valve package for applications without process return
|Maximum Process Pressure||1800 psig at 100°F (124 barg at 38°C)|
|Process Temperature||300°F at 1230 psig (149°C at 85 barg)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS, PTFE, (Viton or Kalrez)|