Sentry MCL Manual Closed Loop Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry MCL Sampler
The Sentry MCL sampler is ideal for sampling liquid material. Closed-loop cylinder sampling is the safest and most effective way to obtain and transport representative samples without danger to the operator or environment. With the sample source and the sampler purged as part of every sampling cycle, a new representative sample is obtained during each and every sampling event.
The Sentry MCL sampler provides representative samples while protecting the safety of operators and the environment. The sampler features a tandem switching valve so multiple functions easily are integrated into one device.
- Flow-through design assures representative sample
- Tandem switching valve integrates multiple functions into one device
- Self-sealing quick disconnects for easy removal and transportation of sample cylinder
- Ergonomic design reduces turning torque and eliminates repetitive wrist action
- Connection sizes range from 1/4 to 1/2 inch (8 to 15 mm) and are NPT, compression, socket weld or flanged
- Variety of configurations available to meet any gas sampling need
- Options include sample cooler, in-line filter, carbon canister, check valves, nitrogen purge, flow indicator, cylinder relief valve, rupture disc, pipe stand, heater, and enclosures
|Maximum Process Pressure||1800 psig at 100°F (124 barg at 38°C)|
|Process Temperature||300°F at 1230 psig (149°C at 85 barg)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS, PTFE, (Viton or Kalrez)|