Sentry MCG Manual Closed Loop Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry MCG Sampler
The Sentry MCG sampler is a closed-loop sampler for sampling gas. Closed-loop cylinder sampling is the safest and most effective way to obtain and transport representative samples of gases without danger to the operator or environment. A continuous flow assures representative sampling.
By purging the sample path and the sample panel during each sample cycle, the MCG manual low emission sampler assures a representative sample within the cylinder. Purging the sample panel after the sample is secured provides for maximum operator safety and minimum loss of sample vapors to the environment.
- Flow-through design assures representative sample
- Tandem switching valve integrates multiple functions into one device
- Self-sealing quick disconnects for easy removal and transportation of sample cylinder
- Ergonomic design reduces turning torque and eliminates repetitive wrist action
- Variety of configurations to meet any gas sampling need
- Options include sample cooler, in-line filter, cooling water valves, carbon canister, check valves, nitrogen purge, flow indicator, cylinder relief valve, rupture disc, pipe stand, heater, and enclosures
|Maximum Process Pressure||1800 psig at 100°F (124 barg at 38°C)|
|Process Temperature||300°F at 1230 psig (149°C at 85 barg)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS, PTFE, (Viton or Kalrez)|