Sentry TSR Sample Cooler
- Part #
- Configure Your TSR
- Model #
The Sentry TSR sample cooler/heat exchanger cools a sample from a process stream. It may seem simple, but it is a uniquely designed small tube and shell heat exchanger. The sample to be cooled flows through the tube side of the cooler, and the cooling fluid flows through the shell side. The cooled sample then is taken to a laboratory for analysis or piped to in-line process instrumentation for continuous monitoring of properties such as conductivity, pH or other chemical constituents.
The Sentry TSR sample cooler is compact and provides broad application flexibility through the use of a variety of sample tube materials. It offers optimal service for flows below 1200 cc per minute for single phase heat transfer. Standard tube side materials are 316/316L stainless steel and Alloy 625. See the special materials information sheet for other materials available.
- Single helical coil design
- Minimize cooling water needs
- Wide variety of exotic alloys for corrosion resistance
- Retained shellside gasket reduces reassembly time
- Formed shell eliminates top shell flange weld interfaces
- Mounting bracket can be installed without removing flange bolts
|Tube Diameter||1/4 in OD|
|Process Connections||1/4 in OD Tube|
|Cooling Water Connections||1/2 in FNPT|
|Heat Transfer Area||1.2 ft² (0.11 m²)|