Sentry Single Line Sample Panel
- Part #
- Configure Your SL
- Model #
- Single Line Sample Panel
Sentry single line sample panels are pre-piped assemblies used to simplify the conditioning of steam, water or non-hazardous process samples. With the addition of cooling water, safe and representative samples can be obtained from individual sampling sites that are remotely located throughout the plant or from a small number of samples in a central location.
There are two versions of Sentry single line sample panels — one for grab samples only (SL100) and the other for both grab samples and to condition the sample for on-line analysis (SL200).
Sentry single line panels can be mounted in a variety of rack configurations to create custom sample systems. Both the freestanding and wall mountable racks come with full-width worktable sinks and pre-piped cooling water headers to reduce installation time and cost.
Whether an individual single line sample panel or an integrated rack, solutions are completely engineered to meet the application requirements.
- Low pressure models (SL100L & SL200L) are appropriate for samples up to 500 psig at 450°F (34 barg at 232°C)
- High pressure models (SL100H & SL200H) handle samples up to 3030 psig at 1000°F (209 barg at 538°C)
- High pressure panels rated up to 5000 psig (345 barg) are available upon request
- Individual single line panels or multipanel racks can be customized to meet your specific requirements
- Complete mechanical and electrical systems with full documentation are available
- Add an analyzer or other analysis product
- Create a complete sample system with analyzers and conditioning on the same rack
- Use the back side of a freestanding floor rack to mount analysis equipment
- Combine critical conditioning and analysis on a portable skid
|Module Type||Sample Conditioning|