Sentry Saf-T-Vise Corrosion Monitoring Probes
- Part #
- Sentry Saf-T-Vise Probes
Sentry Saf-T-Vise Corrosion Monitoring Probes - The Safest Choice Under Pressure
Sentry Saf-T-Vise probes can be inserted and retracted within a pressurized system for applications that need continual or instant corrosion monitoring.
An electrical resistance (ER) probe measures both electrochemical and mechanical corrosion and is suited to corrosive environments with either poor or non-continuous electrolytes, such as vapors, gases, soils, wet hydrocarbons and nonaqueous liquids.
A linear polarization resistance (LPR) probe measures only electrochemical corrosion and is most effective in aqueous solutions, providing almost instant measurement of the corrosion rate. This allows an operator to evaluate changes or monitor the effectiveness of a chemical program and make adjustments quickly based on the probe readings.
The Saf-T-Vise STV-ER and STV-LPR probes offer a unique patented locking collet to hold the probe securely in the process stream. The probes are easy to place into and retrieve from a pressurized pipeline without interruption of the system. Either probe may be installed permanently to provide continuous information or may be portable to gather periodic data from several locations.
- Process pressure bleeder valve
- Patented locking collet safely secures the probe within the process stream until released by the operator
- Integrated safety chain
- Hand or mechanically insertable (non-telescoping Saf-T-Vise STV-T Series insertion tools sold separately)
- Remote telemetry and portable data logger options available
- All process wetted parts, 316 SS, excluding probe electrode
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|
|Pressure Rating||1500 psi (103 bar)|
|Temperature Rating||500°F (260°C)|