Sentry RPG Automatic Point Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry RPG
Designed to eliminate the degradation of product, the Sentry Model RPG sampler is a point sampler for free-flowing and non-free-flowing materials from gravity lines and hoppers. The RPG features an air cylinder and rotary actuator. The air cylinder pushes the sample tube into the process line. Once fully extended, the rotary actuator rotates the sample chamber into the upright position. The air cylinder then retracts the sample tube. The rotary actuator rotates the sample chamber to the down position and discharges the captured sample.
With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch—so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be easily and safely obtained with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
Suitable for: Powders, flakes, granules, and friable materials
- Sample cavity captures a fixed sample volume
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Optional sample tube materials for abrasive or non-free-flowing product
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Available in a model that is conformant to ATEX Standards (through third party verification)
|Materials||300 series stainless, Acetal, Aluminum Cylinder, Nylon, Polyurethane, White Nitrile|
|Particle Size||10 μm - ¼" (6 mm); larger sizes upon request|
|Process Temperature||-10°F to 175°F (-23°C to 79°C)|
|Maximum Process Pressure||ATM|