Sentry MG Automatic Strip Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry MG
The Sentry MG automatic strip sampler automates sampling of dry free-flowing materials such as granules, powders, flakes or pellets from gravity chutes and hoppers. A strip sampler captures a sample strip across the diameter of a process stream and is used in situations where product segregation exists.
The Sentry MG sampler is designed to eliminate degradation of materail and can be customized to meet various application needs. Its stainless steel tube easily detaches for cleaning to meet sanitation requirements.
With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch—so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be easily and safely obtained with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
Suitable for: Pellets, powders, granules, grain, seed and friable material
- Available in pneumatically and electrically driven versions
- Electrical option includes AC TEFC motor; DC and explosion-proof options available
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Sample tube is easily removed for cleaning and inspection
- Optional sample tube materials for abrasive or non-free-flowing product
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Available in a model that is conformant to ATEX Standards (through third party verification)
|Materials||300 series stainless, Acetal, Aluminum Actuator, White Nitrile|
|Particle Size||10 μm - ¼" (6 mm); larger sizes upon request|
|Process Temperature||-20°F to 180°F (-28°C to 82°C)|
|Maximum Process Pressure||ATM|
|Instrument Air Required||60 to 80 psi, 17 in³ per stroke|