Sentry D2 Automatic Strip Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry D2
The Sentry Model D2 takes a sample when a solenoid-operated actuator rotates a slotted sample tube through the product flow. Simultaneously, a motor-driven auger draws the sample to the discharge point.
A strip sampler captures a sample strip across the diameter of a process stream, and is used in situations where product segregation exists. Product characteristics are not affected by the sampler, and sample size can be changed at the sampler controller.
With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch – so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be easily and safely obtained with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
Suitable for: Pellets, powders, flakes, and granules
- Low height requirements
- Slotted tube rotates 180° introducing material to the auger which positively extracts the sample
- Rotating slotted sample tube allows for sample clean out to prevent cross-contamination
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Available in a model that is conformant to ATEX Standards (through third party verification)
- Rotating slotted sample tube allows for easy sample cleanout to prevent cross-contamination
|Materials||300 series stainless, Acetal, Aluminum Actuator, White Nitrile|
|Particle Size||10 μm - ¼" (6 mm)|
|Process Temperature||-20°F to 180°F (-28°C to 82°C)|
|Motor||1/6 HP TEFC Gearmotor, 90 RPM at 60 Hz|
|Input Power||115-230 Vac, 1ph, 60 Hz or 110-220 Vac, 1ph, 50 Hz|
|Maximum Process Pressure||ATM|
|Instrument Air Required||60 to 80 psi, 17 in³ per stroke|