Sentry ISOLOK SAK Automatic Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK SAK Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK SAK automatic point sampler provides a simple, reliable means of collecting representative samples of flowable powders, flakes or granules. Materials such as salt, cement, fertilizer, alumina, gypsum, and food products are sampled from process streams. An auxiliary top body port enables air ejection of non-free-flowing materials.
An air cylinder extends a single plunger into the process material, then immediately withdraws, carrying a fixed amount of sample trapped in an annular ring between plunger seals. Process or flow ports are always closed, preventing leaks or product loss. There are no tubes or passages to become clogged. The gravity-discharged sample is transferred directly to a closed container.
- Collects samples from slide or vertical drop chutes or direct from open processes
- Single moving part collects accurate and repeatable 16 or 18 cc sample volume
- Simple gravity-discharge design for powder, flakes or pellets up to 11/32 inch (9 mm) without shearing or degrading sample material
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction features chrome-hardened body bore
- Field-replaceable, application-specific seals include EPDM, polyurethane elastomers and more
- Tri-clamp mating ferrules and 2-inch (5 cm) smooth-bore mounting port for easy installation and maintenance
- ATEX-compliant models available
|Sample Volume||16 cc or 18 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||100 psig (6.9 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|