Sentry ISOLOK SAG Automatic Fixed Volume Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK SAG Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK SAG automatic point sampler is an extra-large capacity sampler that provides large quantity representative samples of liquids and slurries such as radioactive waste, waste acid, resin bead slurry, bauxite mud and raw municipal sludge over a short time period. The ISOLOK SAG sampler operates when compressed air forces the plunger into the process line to capture a fixed volume of material. Compressed air then acts on the opposite side of the piston to retract the plunger to a position which allows the sample to drop by gravity into a container.
The Sentry ISOLOK SAG sampler seal design isolates the operator from the process at all times, with the sample captured in the container "locked out" from external influences.
Metal parts of the sampler are made of 316 stainless steel; other alloys are available for varied applications and process conditions. Process contact seals are filled Teflon for chemical applications or wear-resistant elastomers for abrasive slurries. Modular components allow selection of various bodies and plungers to meet different process applications.
- 50 cc, 120 cc or 200 cc sample volume per cycle (for smaller volumes, see ISOLOK Model SAB or ISOLOK Model SAA)
- Only one moving part for sample capture
- Minimizes fugitive emissions
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Specialized alloys and seals available on request
- Process pressure vacuum to 300 psig (21 barg)
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
|Sample Volume||50 cc, 120 cc or 200 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||300 psig (21 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|
|Seal Material||FKM / PTFE|