Sentry ISOLOK MSE Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK MSE Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK MSE automatic point sampler is designed for sampling high-viscosity products such as toothpaste, peanut butter, tomato paste, juice concentrates – even rocket propellant – at pressures from 0-150 psig.
The ISOLOK MSE sampler delivers a fixed volume of sample with each cycle. The sampler mounts onto the process line using a two-inch tri-clamp ferrule mount held with a clamp and gasket. All product-contact seals are FDA-recognized elastomer compounds selected to meet application conditions.
The ISOLOK MSE sampler's dual air cylinders extend the plunger into the process, and the annulus opens and draws in product. The plunger retracts, holding the sample in the annulus. Once fully retracted, the annulus collapses, ejecting the sample into the container.
The operator is isolated from the process at all times by the sampler’s seal design, and the sample captured in the container is locked out from external influences to provide a truly representative sample.
- Ideal for liquids or slurries up to 150,000 cP
- Captures up to 10 cc per cycle
- Handles heavy materials such as tooth paste, peanut butter, tomato paste or similar products
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Food grade elastomers for all process contact seals
- Suitable for many sanitary type applications
- Contracting annulus positively ejects sample into container
- For use in applications where process pressures range from atmospheric to 150 psig (10.3 barg)
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Specialized alloys and seals available on request
|Sample Volume||10 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||150 psig (10.5 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS and Buna-N|
|Process Viscosity||150000 cP|