Sentry ISOLOK MSD Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK MSD Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK MSD automatic point sampler is designed for sampling high-viscosity products such as toothpaste, peanut butter, tomato paste, juice concentrates – even rocket propellant – at pressures above 30 PSIG.
The ISOLOK MSD sampler delivers a fixed volume of sample with each cycle. The sampler mounts onto the process line using a two-inch tri-clamp ferrule mount held with a clamp and gasket.
All product-contact seals are FDA-recognized elastomer compounds selected to meet application conditions. Compressed air drives the plunger into the process, where the process line pressure opens the annulus. The plunger retracts, holding the sample in the annulus. Once fully retracted, the annulus collapses, ejecting the sample into the container.
The operator is isolated from the process at all times by the sampler’s seal design, and the sample captured in the container is locked out from external influences to provide a truly representative sample.
- Ideal for liquids or slurries up to 150,000 cP
- Captures up to 14 cc sample volume per cycle
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Food grade elastomers for all process contact seals
- Contracting annulus positively ejects sample into container
- Suitable for many sanitary type applications
- For use in applications where process pressures range from 30 psig (2 barg) to 200 psig (13.7 barg)
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Specialized alloys and seals available on request
|Sample Volume||14 cc|
|Minimum Process Pressure||30 psig (2 barg)|
|Max Process Pressure||200 psig (14 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS and Buna-N|
|Process Viscosity||150000 cP|