Sentry ISOLOK MSA Automatic Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK MSA Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK MSA automatic point sampler is designed for sampling sanitary products such as Grade A or industrial grade raw or processed milk. This sampler can be used in a process line or on the wall of a vessel or reactor. It can also be installed on road tankers transporting liquid milk. Users and university study data report typical butterfat tests within .02% of known values, with bacteria counts comparable to hand samples.
This sampler is conformant to 3-A Sanitary Standards (third-party verified) with a reliable, sanitary, easy-to-clean design with FDA-approved seals. The sampler is powered by compressed air and operated by an electrical cycle controller that provides adjustable, time-based sampling rates. The controller circuit has been designed to provide an adjustable time delay before the sampler begins operation. Other applications of this sampler include low-volume chemical sampling or biofuel/hydrocarbon sampling.
- Samples low- to medium-viscosity materials and discharges them by gravity
- Collects a fixed sample volume of 0.5 cc per cycle
- Conformant to 3-A Sanitary Standards through third-party verification
- Uses conventional dairy fittings to clamp-mount on any size line
- Options include port closures, line adapters, different container types, sampler enclosures (with or without heater), sample heating or refrigeration, optional construction materials and seal choices
- ATEX-compliant models available
|Sample Volume||0.5 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||100 psig (6.9 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|