Sentry ISOLOK M4KSA Automatic Fixed Volume Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK M4KSA Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK M4KSA automatic point sampler is designed for sampling sanitary products such as Grade A or industrial grade raw or processed milk, whey, and other food or pharmaceutical products. The ISOLOK M4KSA features ferrule-clamp mounting suitable to any line size, a quick disconnect to expose all wetted parts for cleaning, and a built-in mount for 24 mm thread sample bottles.
This sampler is conformant to 3-A Sanitary Standards (third-party verified) with a reliable, sanitary, easy-to-clean design with FDA-approved seals. The ISOLOK M4KSA features all 300-series stainless steel construction, precision sample delivery with only one moving part, and excellent cleanability.
For dairy applications, the sampler and sampler controller are suitable for receiving dock or in-plant installations on pressure or suction lines where it withdraws accurate composite samples for butterfat or other analysis.
Users of the ISOLOK M4KSA sampler report major savings in required agitation time as well as the elimination of manual sampling from receiving tanks.
- Samples raw or processed milk, juices, whey, other food products and pharmaceuticals
- 1, 2 or 3 cc sample volume per cycle
- Rugged 300-series stainless steel construction
- Front rod seal is a sanitary O-ring design – easy to clean and replace when necessary
- ATEX-compliant models available
- FDA approved materials
- Conformant to 3-A Sanitary Standards through third-party verification
|Sample Volume||3 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||200 psig (14 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|