Sentry ISOLOK API-PA Automatic Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK API-PA Sampler
The ISOLOK® API-PA sampler is an anvil piston instrument (API) probe sampler used in-line and specifically designed to handle the most demanding hydrocarbon liquid applications. The ISOLOK API-PA sampler employs a 180-degree pneumatic actuator and is ideally suited for sampling a variety of liquids, especially crude oil, condensate, and mixtures of oil and water. The ISOLOK API-PA sampler is ideal for installing where product is well mixed.
The pneumatically actuated ISOLOK API-PA sampler optimizes the accuracy and repeatability of hydrocarbon fluid sampling. The sampler offers superior performance and a long life, minimizing maintenance, accessories and service time needed.
The sampler’s 180-degree pneumatic actuator and scotch yoke design provide consistent performance over a wide range of air supply conditions and process pressure and viscosities.
The optional diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating protects the unit from abrasion and enhances resistance against H2S, mercaptans, SO2, mercury and more.
- Provides a consistent fixed volume, employ a scotch yoke design, and features next generation seal design
- Standard rate of 20 samples per minute; faster rates available
- Available in standard 316 stainless steel wetted materials or Super Duplex steel for superior performance in demanding sediment or hydrogen sulfide applications
- ATEX rated and complies with API 8.2, ISO 3171 and ASTM D 4177 standards
- Probe lengths accommodate 4- to 52-inch diameter pipes
- Options: Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating; ATEX rated and safe area controllers with touchscreen interfaces; receivers/constant pressure cylinders; weigh scales/level gauges; insertion & retraction tools; static mixers; switching valves; enclosures
|Sample Volume||1 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||1480 psig (102 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS (optional Duplex/Super Duplex SS)|
|Process Viscosity||0.5-8000 cP|
|Seal Material||FKM/PTFE or FFKM/PTFE|