Sentry ISOLOK API-CA Automatic Sampler
- Part #
- ISOLOK API-CA Sampler
The Sentry ISOLOK API-CA sampler is an anvil piston instrument (API) cell sampler specifically designed to handle the most demanding hydrocarbon liquid applications. By taking full advantage of all the benefits of bypass or fast loop sampling systems, the ISOLOK API-CA is ideally suited for sampling a variety of liquids, especially crude oil, condensate and mixtures of oil and water. The ISOLOK API-CA sampler is ideal for energized mixing and blending applications.
The pneumatically actuated ISOLOK API-CA sampler optimizes the accuracy and repeatability of hydrocarbon fluid sampling. The sampler offers superior performance and a long life, minimizing maintenance, accessories and service time needed. The sampler’s 180-degree pneumatic actuator and scotch yoke design provide consistent performance over a wide range of air supply conditions and process pressure and viscosities.
The optional diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating protects the unit from abrasion and enhances resistance against H2S, mercaptans, SO2, mercury and more.
- Provides a consistent fixed volume, employ a scotch yoke design, and features next generation seal design
- Standard rate of 20 samples per minute; faster rates available
- Available in standard 316 stainless steel wetted materials or Super Duplex steel for superior performance in demanding sediment or hydrogen sulfide applications
- ATEX rated and complies with API 8.2, ISO 3171 and ASTM D 4177 standards
- Flow-through, bottom discharge design
- Options: Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating; ATEX rated and safe area controllers with touchscreen interfaces; receivers/constant pressure cylinders; weigh scales/level gauges; insertion & retraction tools; static mixers; switching valves; enclosures
|Sample Volume||1 cc|
|Max Process Pressure||1480 psig (102 barg)|
|Process Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS (optional Duplex/Super Duplex SS)|
|Process Viscosity||0.5-8000 cP|
|Seal Material||FKM/PTFE or FFKM/PTFE|