We understand that sometimes things don’t go as expected and returns may be necessary. We are always here to help get you the answers you need and make the process as easy as possible.
Request a Return
The first step to providing you with the right solution is to have you submit a request with all the necessary information so we can track down the specifics of your order and product(s). Your request can be submitted by completing our Return Material Authorization (RMA) online form, calling our corporate headquarters +1 262-567-7256 or contacting your local SEC distributor.
Think your return request might warranty related? Learn more about the details of our standard warranty.
- Returns are subject to decontamination verification prior to issuance of a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- Returned product is subject to inspection prior to acceptance and must include an RMA number issued by Sentry Equipment Corp (SEC)
- Original purchase price is greater than $500 per item
- For credit to be issued, items must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restocking fee will be applied.
- Damaged shipments should be reported to SEC immediately to expedite damage claims with carriers and to expedite replacement or rework. Customer is responsible for preventing further damage during return shipment.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid unless otherwise directed
- Modified items will not be accepted
Non-Returnable Products Include:
- Obsolete items
- Special/custom order items (non-stock)
- Hazardous materials
- Order discrepancies reported more than 30 days after receipt
Returns for Repair Estimate Conditions
- Product must be less than 10 years old and not obsolete
- Original purchase price is greater than $1500 per item. Exceptions may be made.
- Inspection fees may apply per schedule below:
- Warranty: $0
- Corrosion Monitoring: $75
- All other products: $500