Sentry V Series Oil Skimmer
- Part #
- Sentry V Series
Maximize employee safety and coolant performance with regular tramp oil skimming and separation.
Sentry’s compact and easy-to-use SmartSkim V Series Oil Skimmer ensures your equipment and team remain safe by removing free floating and mechanically dispersed tramp oils from wash manufacturing process fluids. This process is so efficient that tramp oils are reduced to less than 1% after the first pass.
Sentry’s open channel oil separator reduces the need for maintenance by eliminating plastic consumables. Oil skimming occurs through gravity, only allowing for easy solid removal and dry oil for sale or recycling. A floating suction oil skimmer is also included for an extra layer of protection and separation.
• Designed for easy installation and minimal maintenance
• System automation allows for continuous operation
• Reduces misting, smoke, and bacteria levels
• Improves bottom line by reducing new fluid costs by up to 75%
• Pedestal Mounting Stand with pre-drilled holes for ease of installation
• Stainless steel conical design maximizes simplicity and equipment longevity
• Standard units run on plant air only
|Wetted Materials||304 SS and Buna-N|
|Max Process Pressure||30 psig (2 barg)|
|Flow Rate||1-3 gpm|
|Input Power||60-120 psi 6 cfm Air|