Sentry V Series Oil Separator
- Part #
- Sentry V Series
SmartSkim V Series Vertical Oil Separators ensure you efficiently skim and separate floating oil and solids from industrial fluids without taking up excessive floor space.
Our coalescing separator is designed to be a simple, trouble-free solution for removing free-floating and mechanically dispersed tramp oils from wash tanks and many other manufacturing process fluids. Using a gravity flow into a capture drum maximizes effectiveness by reducing tramp oils to less than 1% in a single pass.
The pneumatic V Series Oil Separator reduced clogging design works best for applications including:
- water-soluble, semi-synthetic & synthetic coolants from machining and grinding
- alkaline wash waters
- stamping fluids
- wastewater pre-treatment
- aqueous quench pits
- die casting mold release fluids
However, these oil separators aren’t limited to just these applications. Any use where the separation of two immiscible fluids is required can benefit.
- Reduce new fluid purchase costs by up to 75% by extending the life of fluids
- Reduce waste volumes by 50% - 90%
- Reduce the cost of wash water detergent, heating & disposal costs
- Improve sump life, tooling, and parts quality
- Reduce misting and smoke, machine cleanliness, environmental waste disposal, bacteria levels, and their associated odors.
- Open Channel coalescing technology is low maintenance and non-plugging. The frequency of cleaning is a fraction of what is typically required.
- Cone bottom for easy removal of solids and sludge
- Automated system for continuous operation
- A suction skimmer is included
|Max Process Pressure||30 psig (2 barg)|
|Flow Rate||1-3 gpm|
|Input Power||60-120 psi 6 cfm Air|