Portable Sump Caddy
- Part #
- Portable Sump Caddy
Extend the life of your industrial fluids and streamline your waste processing operations without taking up a large footprint on your shop floor.
Sentry’s easy-to-maintain SmartSkim Tramp Oil Sump Caddy ensures your equipment’s longevity and team safety by removing free-floating tramp oils from wash tanks, coolant systems, and other industrial processes. This tramp oil separator requires minimal maintenance, is easy to move, runs on plant air, and can be sued as a part of any coolant recycling system, making it the most versatile SmartSkim product.
Sentry’s portable sump cleaner comes with many features that you would expect from a CoolantLoop system – floating skimmer (slotted pipe), 3 gallons per minute processing, etc. – keeping you from having to choose between function and affordability.
- Removes particulates that can damage your coolant lines and tooling
- The system can be used as part of a coolant recycling system/sump sucker program
- Improved parts quality due to the elimination of tramp oils and particulates
- Eliminates labor-intensive and inefficient skimming processes
- Includes Slotted Pipe Suction Skimmer with quick connects (other skimmers available where required)
Filter housing for particulate removal with optional rare-earth magnetic separator
Starter pack of 100-micron and 250-micron filter bags
Diaphragm pump with poly body and Viton internals
Easy-to-move durable steel cart with industrial rubber caster wheels and stainless steel push handle
10’ each of both suction and discharge hoses with quick connect for suction skimmer
A fluid processing rate of up to 3 gallons per minute
|Wetted Materials||304 SS, Polycarbonate, and Viton|
|Process Temperature||250°F (121°C)|
|Max Process Pressure||30 psig (2 barg)|
|Flow Rate||3 gpm|