Sentry J Tube Floating Oil Skimmer
- Part #
- Sentry J Tube
Extend the life of your industrial fluids and equipment effectively by removing free-floating and dispersed tramp oils with a floating oil skimmer.
Sentry's easy-to-maintain SmartSkim J-Tube Floating oil skimmer can be applied to any application where skimming off the top of a fluid surface is required. Our 3.5", 7", and 17" sizes mount utilizing a universal bracket and change position as fluid levels adjust, assuring consistent and continuous surface skimming. Because of this functionality, it is recommended that you select a skimmer based on the maximum fluid level change in your system.
Our floating tube skimmer works best with the air-operated diaphragm (AOD) or progressive cavity pumps. But regardless of the transfer pump, SmartSkim'sim’s floating oil skimmer is designed for continuous operation with minimal downtime, regardless of coolant or cleaner. An included stopper also ensures that there is minimal leakage during the performance.
- Durable stainless steel construction with no hoses that kink, harden, or collapse.
- Easily set with minimal adjustments.
- The design has no belts, disks, or drums to repair and comes with a stopper to ensure the floating sleeve remains attached.
- The oil skimmer can be used with virtually any coolant or cleaner.
- Connection kits are available as needed.
|Wetted Materials||304 SS|
|Process Temperature||2300°F (1260°C)|