Welcome to our support portal
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my product's warranty?
We warrant our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials with conditions and limitations. View our standard warranty in detail to learn more about your coverage.
What if I forgot my account password?
On the home page, click on the "Log In" link. Under the "Registered Customers" section, click on "Forgot Your Password?". Enter the email address you used to register your account, the security image and click "Reset My Password". You will receive an email to reset your password.
The items in my shipment are incorrect, what should I do?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our Return policy makes it easy to correct your order or receive a refund.
• If you received extra items or incorrect items, please complete our RMA form or call us at +1-262-567-7256.
• If you are missing items from your order, please complete our Warranty Claim Form or call us at +1-262-567-7256.
How do I troubleshoot my TCU PLC?
TCU PLCs have great troubleshooting guides right in the programming. To access the troubleshooting guide, go to the alarm screen and select the troubleshooting button. The screen shots will show the various components with red arrows to indicate areas that may be causing the PLC issue. Touch the desired arrow and the program will take you to another screen instructing you on how to troubleshoot the problem.
How do I find my existing account number?
Your account number can be located on a your invoice above your sold address. The account number will be alphanumeric. Or contact Customer Service to obtain your account number.
Where can I send my purchase order?
Purchase orders can be sent directly to [email protected]
Where can I find information on the Sentry MG Automatic Strip Sampler?
- The Sentry MG Automatic Strip Sampler has been discontinued. Comparable products include the Sentry D2 Automatic Sampler and the Sentry RX Automatic Sampler.
- If you have any additional questions regarding your MG Automatic Sampler, please contact us.
Where can I find information on the Sentry R Automatic Point Sampler?
- The Sentry R Automatic Point Sampler has been discontinued. Comparable products include the Sentry PR Automatic Sampler and the Sentry RB Automatic Sampler.
- If you have any additional questions regarding your R Automatic Sampler, please contact us.
Where can I find information on the Sentry TRB Sample Cooler?
The Sentry TRB Sample Cooler has been replaced by the Sentry TRW Sample Cooler. The specification sheet for the TRB model is still available here.
If you have additional questions regarding your TRB Sample Cooler, please contact us.
Are Sentry Equipment and IMC now one company?
Yes. IMC is now part of Sentry Equipment Corp.
Why did Sentry Equipment acquire Integrity Measurement & Control, Inc. (IMC)?
Sentry Equipment continually invests in new and better ways to serve their customers. The upstream oil & gas market has specialized needs for safe, reliable corrosion monitoring and chemical optimization solutions, application expertise and responsive service. IMC brings a proven track record and more than 50 years of experience and customer relationships --- our union strengthens us to better serve our customers with technical sales and service.
- How do I purchase Accurate Tool products?
What products are available for direct online orders?
Currently we only allow direct online orders for items in our parts & consumables catalog. Items available for order online can be found in the "Shop Parts" category.