The purpose of this consolidation is to offer the widest range of steam and water sample conditioning equipment and accessories available under one brand while making the selection, application, service and support of the equipment easier for the end user. The discontinuation will result in less variability in overlapping components, making system maintenance, repair and replacement much easier.
Why is Sentry Equipment discontinuing certain Waters Equipment component products?
Feb 28, 2018 15:31:14 PM Published in Retired Product Support
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How do I purchase Accurate Tool products?
- Where can I find information on the Sentry TRB Sample Cooler?
- Will my current quotes and proposals still be honored on Waters Equipment discontinued products?
- Will my Waters Equipment warranties still be in effect on discontinued products?
- What products should I use to replace my Waters Equipment discontinued products?
- I have a Waters Equipment SWAS solution. How can I get parts and service?
- Can I still get spare parts for Waters Equipment Products?
- Does Sentry offer the same range of solutions as Waters Equipment?