Sentry TCU Sample Chiller
- Part #
- Configure Your TCU
- Model #
- Temperature Control Unit
Mechanical refrigeration and/or heating unit which controls final sample temperature to 77º ± 1°F (25º ± 0.5°C) A temperature control unit (TCU) provides controlled temperature water (coolant) to a group of secondary sample coolers in order to ensure closely controlled sample temperatures. Sentry temperature control unit (TCU) systems are pre-designed, pre-piped packages available in sizes from 3 to 15 tons, air or water-cooled.
With the Sentry TCU sample chillers, all components are easily accessible for service. Each undergoes a factory run-in under a range of heat loads. Measurements are taken of critical parameters and recorded for future reference.
- Hot gas bypass provides heat capacity
- Closed loop system eliminates corrosion problems
- Designed for the high service water temperatures in power plant water chemistry
- Cooling water at a precisely-controlled temperature with ± 1°F (0.5°C) accuracy
- Self-contained with all necessary controls, pumping and refrigeration systems
- Optional heater for additional warming capacity for subcooled samples
- Local display provides quick operational snapshot
|Input Power||460 Vac, 3 ph, 60 Hz|