Waters Equipment HiDP II Control Valve
- Part #
- Model #
- HiDP II
The Waters Equipment HiDP II control valve is an adjustable rod-in-tube pressure reducer designed for use in high-quality water sampling streams operating at pressures ranging from 500–5000 psi. The HiDP II control valve is ideal for centralized sampling systems, single-point sample conditioners or similar applications where precise adjustment of a high-pressure and low-flow stream is required.
It features adjustability using a large-diameter, crank-assisted handwheel that requires less time and effort to cycle full open and closed than similar devices. Its easy clean-out incorporates a special blow-by step in the reduction rod which requires less rod retraction from the flow path to clear the unit of trapped solids.
- All wetted parts are 316 stainless steel to ensure high purity
- The unit is interchangeable, fitting the exact space and mounting dimensions of similar devices
- Plain ends standard; available with optional 1/4 inch compression fittings
- High-pressure sample tubing is captivated with fixed alignment to ensure correct alignment with reduction rods
- Tube-to-rod concentricity not affected by normal torquing of end fittings during installation
- Heavy-duty pressure-retaining body constructed of extra heavy wall pipe; drive rod assembly includes deep pitch Acme thread with greater surface area to resist galling
|Maximum Process Pressure||5000 psig at 300°F (345 barg at 149°C)|
|Process Connections||1/4 in Compression|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS|