Sentry HPR Automatic Point Sampler
- Part #
- Sentry HPR
The Sentry HPR automatic hygienic point sampler automates sampling of free-flowing materials such as granules, powders, flakes or pellets from positive or negative pressure systems. A point sampler captures samples from a point in a process stream and often is used when the material is homogeneous.
Ideal for low moisture food production facilities that have high/medium hygiene classification zones and products that are sensitive to contamination.
The Sentry HPR point sampler combines proven representative sampling technology with a sanitary, fast-clean design that nearly eliminates the potential for bacterial build up. With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch—so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be obtained easily and safely with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
- Customized to meet various application needs
- Tube retracts from the line to avoid any restriction in the product flow
- Wetted components are 300 series stainless steel & food grade plastic
- UHMW or PTFE seals
- FKM food grade gaskets
- Designed to eliminate the degradation of sample material
- No moving parts in conveyance from sampler to container, keeping material characteristics consistent
- Stroke lengths of 4, 6, and 8 inches (102, 152, and 203 mm)
- CE and ATEX compliant models available
- Includes air filter, regulator and gauge where applicable
- Custom mounting adapters for round, square or other shaped chutes or pipes
- Pre-plumbed filter/regulator and solenoid valve available
|Materials||300 series stainless, Anodized Aluminum, PTFE, UHMW-PE, Viton|
|Particle Size||10 μm - ¼" (6 mm)|
|Process Temperature||-10°F to 175°F (-23°C to 79°C)|
|Maximum Process Pressure||Up to 30 psig standard, up to 100 psig with special seal arrangement|
|Instrument Air Required||60 to 80 psi, 81 in³ per inch of stroke|