Sentry DCCP Degassed Cation Conductivity Panel
- Part #
The Sentry DCCP Reboiler Degassed Cation Conductivity Panel is designed to optimize the analytical results for degassed cation conductivity. First, the panel uses an oversized heater and baffled vapor discharge chamber, which assures complete boiling and provides a steam blanket over the sample to eliminate any sample contamination that might occur due to discharge piping backflow on the exhaust vent. Second, after the sample is degassed, it is cooled with an additional sample cooler so that chemistry deviations in analyzer temperature compensation curves are reduced.
The DCCP is a complete panel that measures specific cation and degassed conductivity or any individual measurement needed. The custom analysis panels include degassed conductivity, dissolved oxygen (DO) and corrosion products sampling. The panel is designed to work with a wide variety of conductivity analyzers and provides simple and compact cycle chemistry validation.
- Capable of measuring specific conductivity (SC), cation conductivity (CC) and degassed cation conductivity (DCC)
- Custom analysis panels including degassed conductivity, dissolved oxygen (DO), and corrosion products sampling
- Designed to work with a wide variety of conductivity analyzers
- Operates in accordance with ASTM D4519
- Compact wall-mount design
|Max Process Pressure||100 psig (6.9 barg)|
|Process Temperature||130°F (54°C)|
|Flow Rate||100–200 cc/min|
|Input Power||110–120 Vac, 1 phase, 60 Hz or 220–240 Vac, 1 phase, 50 Hz|