Sentry Constant Pressure Cylinder (CPC)
- Part #
- Configure Your CPC
Sentry constant pressure cylinders (CPC) are designed for the receipt, storage, and transportation of liquid or gas hydrocarbon samples. When pre-charged with inert gas, the Sentry CPC can maintain the sample at process pressure conditions for analysis.
Sentry constant pressure cylinders are constructed from super-duplex stainless steel for maximum pressure rating with minimum weight. The Sentry CPC features a no-tools-required design for ease in servicing and inspecting the main body components. A visual level indicator provides a visual reference to the sample volume collected.
Super Duplex stainless steel body, all other wetted materials are 316 SS.
- Super Duplex stainless steel body; all other wetted materials are 316 stainless steel
- Internal pressure monitored via glycerin-filled pressure gauges
- Hydrostatically tested to 150% of rated pressure
- Suitable for hazardous as well as non-hazardous liquids and gases (Groups 1 and 2)
- Magnetic visual level indicator shows fill level
- ASME Section VIII Div 1; PD 5500, PED, EN10204, DOT
- NACE MR0175 version available
|Process Temperature||-20°F to 392°F (-29°C to 200°C)|
|Wetted Materials||Super Duplex SS and 316 SS|
|Seal Material||FKM / PTFE|