Sentry DPA Series
- Part #
- Configure Your DPA
Sentry DPA Series offers easy-to-use drip pot assemblies to collect samples within a pipeline or other pressurized system for the purpose of examining and measuring corrosion products and other contaminants, without interruption to the system. Drip pot assemblies collect the samples for analysis using a container with an interior reservoir for receiving a liquid sample, and a valve assembly coupled to the drip pot.
Constructed from corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel, each Sentry DPA Series drip pot assembly incorporates a bleeder valve on the main chamber to relieve process pressure so the sample then can be drawn safely from the sample valve. An optional corrosion coupon can be attached to the bottom of the assembly with a fixed coupon holder for simultaneous corrosion analysis and sample collection. For easy sample collection within a pressurized system, the Sentry DPA Series is the best choice for corrosion monitoring.
- 60 ml., 150 ml., 300 ml. or 500 ml. capacity
- All process wetted parts 316L SS
- 6000 psi (414 bar) MOP at 100°F (37.7°C)
- 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. NPT liquid sample valve and 1/4 in. NPT bleeder valve
- Complies with NACE MR0175/2009 and is suitable for service in hydrogen sulfide (H2S) environments
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME B31.3 and provided with Canadian Registration Number
- Optional corrosion coupon holders: Rod (cylinder), flat (strip) single hole, flat (strip) dual hole or disc, all with 1/4-20 in hardware. Process connection can limit coupon choices – contact us if other coupon holder configurations are required
|Wetted Materials||316 SS; other alloys available|
|Maximum Process Pressure||6000 psig at 100°F (414 barg at 38°C)|