Sample Sharing Controller
Reduce capital and operating costs by time sharing on-line analyzers. Sample Sequencer® 5 is capable of operating with either continuous or batch-type analyzers.
A Manifold Sampling Valve to assure contemporary samples is available for stream switching with the Sample Sequencer® 5.
Time-sharing samples helps eliminate errors between analyzers and provides a precise comparison of relative values between four or more streams. For example, a single sodium analyzer, alternating between condensate polisher inlet and outlet, can resolve the onset of exhaustion with fractional ppb precision. The onset may otherwise be masked by the normal range of variation with independent analyzers.
Colorimetric analyzers are subject to upscale zero drift due to cell fouling. Time-sharing samples permits visual inspection by identifying relative zero and exposing zero shift when both values migrate upscale by equivalent amounts. Relative zero can be re-established without servicing the analyzer.
Individually programmable sample timers and custom sequence allows the sequencer to conform to each unique sampling requirement. A built-in data logger allows values to be stored on a removeable SD memory card. Any sample points not being used can time-share up to four analyzers.
An easy-to-use touchscreen display shows user configurable sample names and analyzer descriptions; analyzer readings displayed in engineering units; and the status of each analysis.
- Eliminates duplication of, and bias between, expensive on-line analyzers
- Unique flush and sample features specifically designed for use with on-line process analyzers
- Track and hold feature holds last measured analysis until it is measured again
- Time share intervals adjustable up to 59 minutes
- Time share up to 8 samples to one analyzer (unused points may be used with up to four analyzers)