Back Purge Liquid Sampler
The Sentry® MBP manual low emission sampler is ideal for sampling liquid and slurry material in tanks, pipes and vessels using a closed-loop system for applications where there is no separate return or drain line connection. With the sample source and the sampler purged as part of every sampling cycle, a new representative sample is obtained during each and every sampling event.
The Sentry MBP sampler provides representative samples while protecting the safety of operators and the environment. Two types of samplers are available based on the sample volume required. The standard model is designed for sample volumes above 1 oz (30 ml) and is available in various sample flow path and connection sizes. The low-volume model is designed specifically for minimal flow path size so representative sample volumes as low as 0.033 oz (1 ml) can be obtained.
The sampler requires only the connection of a compressed gas source for purging, the sample source, and a vent line. All operations are controlled with a simple fourposition sample selection valve.
Takes contemporary liquid samples from tanks, vessels or pipes without recirculation.
- Nitrogen purge of sampler and sample line before and after sampling, ensuring a representative sample
- Eliminates sample waste and problems with sample line dead volume
- Needle septum or tube sample bottle interface
- Spring-loaded sampling valve assures operator safety
- Variety of sizes available to meet various application needs; options include enclosures for containment and other special features