Chemical Injection Atomizers
Sentry Saf-T-Vise Atomizers - The Safest Choice Under Pressure
Sentry® Saf-T-Vise® atomizers offer ease of use and custom configuration for maximum versatility. The Saf-T-Vise patented locking collet is simple to use and enhances operator safety by safely securing the shaft within the process stream in both low and extremely high pressure conditions. A variety of atomizer configurations are available to provide the best delivery of the required chemicals to prevent or mitigate corrosion within a pressurized process such as a pipeline.
STV-LP1-A | STV-LP2-A | STV-HP1-A | STV-HP2-A
Saf-T-Vise atomizers are hand insertable (low pressure) or mechanically insertable (high pressure) into your pressurized system. With a wide range of pressure ratings available, Saf-T-Vise atomizers are the optimal choice for protecting most pressurized applications. They can be mounted in any orientation with extended insertion lengths of up to 20 feet for hard-to-access application situations. Saf-T-Vise STV-T Series insertion tools are used for mechanically inserting the atomizer shafts.
- Process pressure bleeder valve
- Patented locking collet safely secures the shaft within the process stream until released by the operator
- Integrated safety cap or chain, depending on model
- Multiple nozzle choices: 1/8 inch male or female NPT connections standard; other connection sizes and types available
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME B31.3
- Canadian Registration Number available for most models
- Process wetted components comply with NACE MR0175/2009 and are suitable for service in hydrogen sulfide (H2S) environments