Sentry API Suite for Hydrocarbon Sampling
The Sentry API sampling suite gives you more solutions for hydrocarbon liquid
The NEW Sentry® ISOLOK® API (anvil piston instrument) automatic sampler suite provides four distinct solutions to optimize sampling accuracy and repeatability for hydrocarbon liquids, including crude oil, condensates, and oil and water mixtures. Don’t settle for the status quo. All API samplers offer superior performance and a long life, minimizing maintenance, accessories and service time needed.
Sentry ISOLOK API-CA – Cell sampler used with bypass or fast loop sampling systems employs a 180-degree pneumatic actuator and is ideal for energized mixing and blending applications.
Sentry ISOLOK API-CE – Cell sampler used with bypass or fast loop sampling systems employs an electric actuator for applications in which pneumatics are not available, and is ideal for energized mixing and blending applications.
Sentry ISOLOK API-PA – Probe sampler used in-line employs a 180-degree pneumatic actuator and is ideal for installing where product is well mixed.
Sentry ISOLOK API-PE – Probe sampler used in-line employs an electric actuator for applications in which pneumatics are not available, and is ideal for installing where product is well mixed.
- All samplers provide a consistent fixed volume, employ a scotch yoke design, and feature next generation seal design
- Standard rate of 20 samples per minute; faster rates available
- Available in standard 316 stainless steel wetted materials or Super Duplex steel for superior performance in demanding sediment or hydrogen sulfide applications
- ATEX rated and complies with API 8.2, ISO 3171 and ASTM D 4177 standards
- Flow-through, bottom discharge design (API-CA and API-CE)
- Probe lengths accommodate 4- to 52-inch diameter pipes (API-PA and API-PE)
- Options: Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating; ATEX rated and safe area controllers with touchscreen interfaces; receivers/constant pressure cylinders; weigh scales/level gauges; insertion & retraction tools; static mixers; switching valves; enclosures