Rotating Carousel Cabinet for Indexing Multiple Sample Containers
The IC indexing cabinet is designed to collect individual or composite samples in multiple containers, and is compatible with most Sentry solid and powder automatic samplers. The Sentry IC indexing cabinet has a stainless steel enclosure with an electrically driven carousel featuring 8, 16 or 24 indexing positions, allowing multiple samples to be collected without the need for operator assistance.
With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch – so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be easily and safely obtained with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
- Available in 8, 16, or 24 collection positions
- Maximum one gallon container size
- Designed for unattended operation
- Operation integrated with sampler controller
- Standard AC TEFC motor; DC and explosion-proof options available
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Door interlock sensor ensures operator safety